I’ll be honest, I haven’t used a Mud Mask since high school. Don’t get me wrong, I love mud masks. They provide amazing benefits to the skin and I remember that my face always felt SO good after using one. In high school, it was fun to sit around and read a magazine with mud on your face for an hour. When you’re a grown up, not so much. I have a busy life, who has time for that??? By the time I get a few minutes to myself before bed to wash my face and put on all my serums, lotions and potions, I’m exhausted!
But guess what? …
The first of its kind, LIQUICK Multi-Effect Dead Sea Mud Mask, from Promise Cosmeceuticals, is a liquid face mask that claims to purify, smooth and soothe your skin for a gorgeous glow in as little as 5 minutes!
HELLO? 5 Minutes!!!!
I’ve used LIQUICK 3 times this week and I’m quite impressed. But before we get into that, let me tell you a little bit more about this Mud Mask, what’s in it and what it does.
WHAT IS LIQUICK?
According to Promise Cosmeceuticals, “LIQUICK is a superfast liquid face mask that exfoliates, purifies and tones skin for a fresh-faced sparkle and baby-soft feel – in as little as 5 minutes! Thanks to its one-of-a-kind liquid texture, LIQUICK glides onto the skin for faster application and all-over coverage. Once it’s set into a smooth mask, simply leave for 5-10 minutes for instant getup and glow.”
WHAT’S IN IT & WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
The star ingredient in LIQUICK is Dead Sea Mud. Rich in 21 unique minerals, Dead Sea Mud exfoliates the skin to shift dead cells and stimulate circulation for a fresh-faced glow that lasts all day. Other beneficial ingredients include:
- Rosemary Leaf Extract – Known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, rosemary leaf soothes and smoothes tired skin and fights against free radicals.
- Clary Sage Oil – This gentle herb soothes skin inflammation and heals rashes.
- Lavender Oil – Rich in antioxidants, lavender helps ease skin conditions and turn back the clock on aging.
- Honeysuckle Flower Extract – This natural preservative treats inflammation, fights bacteria and promotes a blissful sense of calm.
- Aloe Leaf Juice – Refreshes, replenishes and moisturizes the skin for a cool-as-a-cucumber look and feel.
- Jojoba Oil – An antioxidant powerhouse, this brilliant berry is chock full of good stuff that work to soothe and smooth your skin.
In addition to the amazing ingredient list, the list of Benefits for the skin from this Mask are equally impressive.
- Purifying. Cleanses and absorbs excess sebum from oily skin for a fresh-faced glow.
- Detox. Deep Sea Mud exfoliates, detoxifies and purifies the skin.
- Blackhead-busting and pore-tightening. Exfoliates away blackheads and minimizes large pores for smoother skin.
- Zaps pimples. Target those pesky pimples with a daily dose of purifying ingredients.
- Smoothing. Gentle exfoliation leaves you with baby-soft skin.
- Radiance-boosting. Gives your skin a healthy glow, no matter your age!
- Moisturizing. Softening Aloe Leaf Juice and Jojoba oil gently hydrate your skin.
- Energizing. Removes dead cells and stimulates circulation for an energizing pick-me-up whenever you need it.
I know that many of you are concerned about parabens so you’ll be pleased to know that LIQUICK is SLS and paraben free! And Promise Cosmeceuticals is a cruelty free brand.
APPLICATION & FORMULA
LIQUICK comes in a pretty purple squeezable bottle with a flip top lid. True to the description, the Mask is a thin liquid texture that easily and smoothly glides onto the skin. To apply, just shake the bottle well and apply a thin layer to your entire face. They even include a silicone sponge for applying the mask so you don’t have to get your fingers muddy! I used my fingers as I wanted to leave some on my hands for a few minutes. Either way, applying this mask is easy, breezy!
Give it a minute or so to set up, then set your timer for 5-10 minutes. Remove the mask with a warm washcloth.
As I mentioned, I’ve used LIQUICK three times this week and can I say how much I love this Mask? It really does make your skin glow. In addition to the glow, this mask evens out skin tone and reduces the appearance of pores. Click To Tweet
O.M.G…. I couldn’t even find any pores in my 15X mirror!
After using the LIQUICK Mask, my skin felt SO clean and refreshed that I skipped my serums & potions because I didn’t want to lose that fresh faced, glowy “look” and the way my skin felt after using the mask!
Seriously, this may be one of my favorite new Beauty Products of 2018!
LIQUICK can be used by all skin types. The company recommends those with normal to dry skin use it 2-3 times per week and those with oily and combination skin can use it daily.
And finally, as if the convenience and amazing results from this Mask aren’t enough, Promise Cosmeceuticals transfers a portion of their profits to a support center that helps young people with disabilities to stay active and earn a wage. That is such a lovely thing to do and I always appreciate brands that give back!
If you have concerns about uneven skin tone, large pores, dullness of the skin or blackheads, this is a great mask to address those issues. Or if you’re looking for a new mask to try that is convenient, quick, makes your skin glow and feel amazing, definitely give this a try!
Disclosure: “I received this product for free from Promise Cosmeceuticals. Although the product was a gift, all opinions in this review remain my own and I was in no way influenced by the company.”
3.4 fl. oz
$39.00 USD – $45.00 USD
You can purchase LIQUICK on Amazon (for U.S. customers) or directly from the company’s website (for customers outside the U.S.).
Outside the U.S Click Here to Purchase LIQUICK from Promise Cosmeceuticals. (Use Coupon Code promise10% for 10% off)
Have you tried the LIQUICK Mask? Do you have a favorite Mask? As always, I’d love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below.
Until next time…
Follow me on Instagram, @Susie_Truett_, for updates and all of the latest from 40andholding Beauty Blog!
If you enjoyed this article and found it helpful, please give it a like and share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest! Use the buttons below to share!