Best Beauty Products For Women Over 40 and What’s in My Beauty Bag This Month.
I LOVE makeup! Trying new makeup brands and new makeup products is fun! In this monthly feature, I’ll share with you my opinion of the best beauty products for women over 40 and what beauty products I am trying in my beauty bag each month.
As always, I will give you an honest opinion of them! This month I’ve got Bobbi Brown, Nars, Josie Maran, Say Yes to, Julep and more!
What’s In My Beauty Bag? – April, 2017
From Left to Right:
- EcoTools Retractable Kabuki Brush – Compact, Super affordable , Soft Bristles
- Hard Candy Brows Now Brow Fiber Gel & Highlighter – Brow Gel on one end, Highlighter on the other. Glide the brow bone highlighter below your eyebrow arch for a nice lift! Comes in 3 shades. I use Light/Medium.
- Say Yes to Coconut Lip Balm – One Word… AWESOME!
- Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream – One of my favorite hand creams! Super hydrating, not greasy and lasts. Comes in 3 scents, I love the vanilla apricot.
- Bobbi Brown Nude Finish Illuminating Powder – This is a translucent powder that gives a nice glow to the skin. Tip: You can use it all over the face! Comes in several shades, I use the “Bare” shade.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer – Goes on smoothly and doesn’t settle into fine lines. Brightens!
- Honest Beauty Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Sheer Chestnut Kiss– Creamy with good pigment. Comes in multiple shades. Sheer Chestnut Kiss is a nice pink nude shade.
- Julep Creme to Powder Blush Stick – Love this! Goes on creamy then turns to powder. Very easy to blend. Comes in multiple pretty shades. I have the Peony Pink. Tip: You can also use it on your eyes and lips
If you’ve tried any of the In My Beauty Bag products OR if you decide to try one or more of them, please leave your comments and let me know what you think of them!
SHOP THE POST:
Like This Article? Please take a moment to share it with your Friends on Facebook. Click the Facebook button below to share!