I’ve tried downing a daily shot of Apple Cider Vinegar in the past but I just couldn’t stand the taste. For those of you who remember the 80’s, the phrase “gag me with a spoon” is how I would describe it! 🤢 That being said, there’s no arguing the scientifically proven health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar, so when I was offered the chance to try Goli Gummies, the world’s first apple cider vinegar gummy, I was all in! I’ve been taking them daily for a couple of months now and I’m excited to share my results! But first, here’s a bit more about Goli Gummies, what’s in them, and the health benefits of adding Apple Cider Vinegar to your daily routine.
What are Goli Gummies?
Goli Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies contain all the properties of apple cider vinegar in liquid form. The Gummies also have the added benefits of super foods and vitamins. They are 100% natural, vegan, gluten free, GMO free and organic.
The best part? Two Gummies a day equals 1 shot of Apple Cider Vinegar. Did I mention they taste NOTHING like Apple Cider Vinegar?
Goli Gummy Ingredients
In addition to 500 mg of Apple Cider Vinegar, each Goli Gummy contains:
- Organic Beetroot (a superfood with fibre, vitamins and minerals)
- Organic Pomegranate (a super fruit loaded with nutrients)
- Citric Acid (produces energy to keep you active and healthy)
- Vitamin B12 (helps with energy and when combined with Apple Cider Vinegar helps with weight loss goals)
- Vitamin B9 (also called folate or folic acid, plays an important role in human growth and development)
- Apples (from real apples, Goli Gummies include the “mother”, a source of probiotics)
Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is not just a fad or a myth. There are numerous studies and science that back up the claims of real health benefits from ACV. It is all due to the high concentration of acetic acid in the Vinegar. Here are just a few of the scientifically proven benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Appetite Control and Weight Loss – helps to curb your appetite and increases your feeling of being full.
- Supports Healthy Digestion – ACV is a prebiotic that helps to clean out your digestive system and helps with gut health.
- Enhances Energy – ACV helps control blood sugar levels which translates to a more consistent level of energy throughout the day.
- Improvement to the Skin and Complexion – ACV helps restore the skin’s natural acidity level which may lead to healthier skin.
- Detox – ACV works in your body to help combat the toxins you eat by increasing good bacteria in the gut.
- Heart Health – ACV is polyphenol rich and has been shown to increase HDL (generally considered good cholesterol), decrease LDL (generally considered bad cholesterol), reduce triglyceride levels and reduce systolic blood pressure all of which are important for heart health.
- Improves Immune System – ACV contains beneficial bacteria and prebiotics that can have a positive impact on immune health.
Do Goli Gummies have the “Mother”?
ACV is made through a two-step process. First, yeast is added to apple juice to break down the sugars and turn them into alcohol. Then, bacteria is added, which converts the alcohol into acetic acid. This bacteria is known as the “mother“ and it IS the mother that provides all of the health benefits.
Bottom line… Many store-bought apple cider vinegars have the mother removed because it gives the vinegar a cloudy appearance. To ensure you are getting all of the wonderful benefits of ACV, make sure what you are purchasing contains the Mother. Goli Gummies DO contain the Mother.
According to Goli Nutrition:
“We worked really hard for two years on developing a formula for our Goli Gummy that would be delicious without sacrificing the benefits of apple cider vinegar (“ACV”), and to do that we made sure to keep the mother in our Goli Gummy.”
Do Goli Gummies work?
I’ve been taking two Goli Gummies every day for the last two months. First, I have to say they taste SO much better than downing a swig of Apple Cider Vinegar. There is a slight “tangy” taste to the Gummies but the dominant flavor is Apple and the are really very yummy! They up my energy level, help with appetite control and generally I just feel better when I take them.
For the most part, I eat fairly healthy foods and walk daily and although I had a few pounds to lose after the holidays, I’m not sure that I can give the gummies credit for it. I will continue taking them because as I previously said, there’s no arguing the science behind the health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. Plus I love the extra superfoods and vitamins in the Gummies.
Oh, and did I mention… they are really yummy?!!
Where to buy Goli Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
Goli Gummies can be purchased online on Amazon. The price is $19.00 and the bottle contains 60 Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies. The recommended daily amount to take is 2-5 gummies a day. I take 2 per day and the bottle lasts 30 days.
Goli is a partner in the Vitamin Angels program which means that for every bottle of Goli Gummies purchased, a 6-Month Supply of essential vitamins is donated to a child with malnutrition. How awesome is that?
$19.00 USD for 1 bottle – 60 gummies BUY NOW
$57.00 USD for 3 bottles – 180 gummies BUY NOW
Have you tried Goli Gummies or Apple Cider Vinegar? I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment below.
Until next time…