What’s In My Beauty Bag This Month? Dr. Bronner’s Lavender Hand Sanitizer, Josie Maran & more!
I LOVE makeup! Trying new makeup brands and new makeup products is fun! In this monthly feature, I’ll share with you my opinion of the best makeup & skincare for women over 40 and what beauty products I am trying in my beauty bag each month.
As always, I will give you an honest opinion of them! This month I’ve got Dr. Bronner’s Lavender Hand Sanitizer, Josie Maran, Bare Minerals, Loreal, Mario Badescu, Physician’s Formula & more!
What’s In My Beauty Bag? – April, 2017
From Left to Right:
- Physcian’s Formula Bronze Booster – Lightweight and buildable. Provides a healthy looking glow. I use this all over the face or for contouring.
- Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream – This provides a sheer to medium finish, is buildable. Provides a nice glow. SPF 30
- L’oreal MagicLumi Highlighter – I use this under the eyes, on the bridge of the nose and cheekbones to add luminosity.
- Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 – Love this moisturizer with SPF 47! Lightweight, great SPF coverage and good for your skin!
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater – This has been a favorite of mine for many years. Use it as a toner, to set your makeup or just because it feels & smells good!
- Milani Prep + Set + Go Transparent Face Powder – You can wear this under makeup to prep the skin or over makeup to set. Comes in 1 universal shade.
- Dr. Bronner’s Lavender Hand Sanitizer – LOVE this! This hand sanitizer does not contain all of the chemicals you normally find in a hand sanitizer but it is just as effective! It DOES NOT leave your hands feeling dry like so many of them do and it smells AMAZING. Seriously, it smells so good you could use it as a body spray or perfume!
- Life-flo Rosehip Seed Oil Roll-on – This is a multitasker. I use it on my lips, scars, under my eyes and cuticles. Rosehip oil is used to moisturize and replenish the skin and is good for sun damaged and mature skin because it contains natural Retinoic Acid (Vitamin A).
- Josie Maran Argan Black Oil Mascara – I like this mascara because it does not bother my sensitive eyes! Provide good length and definition.
- It Cosmetics Mini Blush Brush #113 – Love this for the beauty bag. Mini version but is great for on the go touch-ups! They have the mini brushes at Ulta – I don’t think this particular brush is still available but you could find something similar.
If you’ve tried any of the In My Beauty Bag products OR if you decide to try one or more of them, please leave your comments and let me know what you think of them!
Shop the Post:
Dr. Bronner’s Lavender Hand Sanitizer
Like This Article? Please take a moment to share it with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. Use the buttons below to share!