I was tagged by the lovely Marie from Backstorybeauty.com to complete the 50 Things That Make My Life Extraordinary or 50 Things That Make Me Smile Challenge. At the end of this post I’ll be tagging five more Bloggers to take the challenge. I had a lot of fun coming up with this list and although my list does include some material “things”, many of them are not. It was a reminder of how much happiness can be found in life from the little things that we tend to take for granted on a daily basis. So here’s my list of 50 Things That Make Me Smile! I hope you enjoy reading it and thanks so much Marie for tagging me!
- Family (my husband, stepson and his 4-year-old son, Camden along with other family members because life is nothing without someone to share it with!)
- Dogs (all kinds) but especially my Shih Tzu, Jeter
- Anything Pink
- Coffee (because I’m totally addicted!)
- Mountains (although I live at the Beach, the mountains are my happy place!)
- A long bubble bath
- College Football (Saturdays in the Fall are the best… Go VOLS!)
- White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake!
- Autumn/Fall, my favorite season. Everything about it makes me smile!
- Chocolate (because duh…)
- Working on my Blog (the old saying is right, do what you love and you’ll never work a day!)
- Thanksgiving Dinner (family, football, turkey, dressing, macaroni & cheese, dessert…enough said, right?)
- PIzza (why does it seem like food is showing up a lot on this list? LOL)
- Babbling Brooks
- Stories about people overcoming challenges, beating the odds
- Kind People
- New Makeup (you knew it was coming!)
- Fireplaces, (so cozy & warm!)
- Scented Candles
- Country Music
- Christmas Lights (can’t get enough of them!)
- Shopping (especially Sephora and Ulta)
- Ducks (they’re so cute, especially mama duck followed by her babies!)
- A Clean House
- New Skincare
- The smell of fresh, cut grass
- Pumpkins, all colors!
- Hot Apple Cider
- Babies (who doesn’t smile for a cute baby?)
- Full Moons
- Comments & feedback from Readers & Subscribers of 40andholding.com (love hearing from them & always makes me smile!)
- Decorating (I love decorating my home & decorating for all of the seasons and holidays)
- The sound of water from a waterfall, babbling brook, rain or the ocean.
- Christmas Sweaters
- Movie Theater Popcorn (the real kind at the theater!)
- Bum Bum Cream (OMG you have to try it!)
- Watching people open presents
- Christmas Cards, I love sending them and receiving them, especially with handwritten notes inside!
- Snow on Christmas morning
- Christmas Music
- Inspirational Quotes
- Black Friday Sales
- Men who open the door for women!
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my list of 50 Things That Make Me Smile! What makes you Smile? As always, I’d love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below!
Now I’m tagging these fabulous Bloggers to complete the 50 Things Challenge! I can’t wait to hear what makes them Smile!?
Inspired By T
Until next time,
Follow me on Instagram for all of the latest from 40andholding!